With LionDesk, you can connect your email providers such as Google, Outlook, and Microsoft. By connecting your email providers, you can sync your emails, contacts, and calendar tasks! When you connect your email account, you can select which contact groups to sync to LionDesk. LionDesk will sync the contacts with the following information:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Mobile Phone
- Home Phone
- Office Phone (Listed as "Work Phone" in Google Contacts)
Note: To avoid syncing unwanted contacts or emails, we recommend that you create contact groups. With LionDesk, you can select specific groups to sync to ensure that your CRM only has business-related contacts. LionDesk will only sync the emails of contacts that are already in your CRM and for contacts that have been synced from your email account.
1) Click on your name in the upper right corner and select Profile.
2) In your Profile, click on Connect Your Provider.
3) In the following screen, click on "Select your Provider"
Note: You are able to sync multiple email accounts. Simply repeat these steps to connect multiple email accounts.
3) Select which email provider you would like to connect with.
Note: You can connect your Google, Outlook, and Microsoft email accounts.
4) In the slide-in screen, select what you would like to sync and click on Sign-In.
5) Select the email account you would like to connect to and click Allow to accept the permissions.
6) Once the permissions are accepted, you will see that your email connections are active.
Note: Please allow up to 24 hours from the initial sync to view any synced emails, contacts, and calendar tasks.
7) Click on the following gear icon to sync your contacts.
8) In the slide-in screen, click on the following drop-down menu and select which contact group to sync with LionDesk.
Note: You can potentially create duplicate contact records if you sync the same contact group multiple times and have contacts that do not have an email address. If the contacts have email addresses, LionDesk will not create duplicate contacts.
9) Click on Sync Contacts.
10) In the pop-up window, click on OK.
If at any point you get stuck, we're here to help via:
Phone 760-501-8582, Email email@example.com, and LiveChat Mon-Fri 7am - 5pm PT.