With LionDesk, you can send emails to connect and communicate with your contacts. Communication is key and when managing your business, it is important that your contacts hear from you often, whether that is an email, call, or a text. And with LionDesk, you can do it all.
When you send an email from LionDesk. The email will save in the Contact's Record in their Activity Timeline, where you will see all the communication you've had with that contact. Follow the directions below to learn how to send an email.
Send an Email
1) Use the Search Bar in the upper right corner to search for a contact using their name or email address.
2) In the Contact's Record, click on the following email icon.
3) In the email slide-in screen, type in the Subject and your Email Message.
4) Optional: Select an Email Template.
Note: You can create email templates for common emails that you send to your contacts. For example, you can create email templates for Birthdays, Holidays, or common Business emails. Click here to learn how to create an email template.
5) Optional: Use the email toolbar to build up your templates.
Note: With LionDesk, you can add attachments, emojis, images, and videos!
Click here to learn more about the files you can add as an attachment.
6) When ready, click Send.
7) In the pop-up window, click Send.
8) You will now see the Email Sent in the Contact Activity Timeline.
Learn how you can leverage LionDesk to build a marketing machine. Click here to watch Database Domination where you will learn best practice tips of how to connect and stay top of mind with your contacts.
If at any point you get stuck, we're here to help via:
Phone 760-501-8582, Email email@example.com, and LiveChat Mon-Fri 7am - 5pm PT