LionDesk has a Shared Campaign Library where users can search for campaigns and download them into their accounts. With thousands of campaigns available, you can find a campaign for new leads, buyers, sellers, and more! These campaigns are shared by other LionDesk users.
Campaigns in the Shared Cqamapign Library can either be private or public. By publishing a private campaign, you can be selective on who can access your campaigns. By publishing a public campaign, your campaigns will be accessible to all LionDesk users. Follow the directions below to learn how to publish a campaign.
1) Open the main menu, and click on Campaigns.
2) In the Campaign Dashboard, search for the campaign you would like to publish. Click on the following icon and select "Publish Campaign for LionDesk Users"
3) In the pop-up window, choose whether the campaign will be Public or Private.
If you select private, you will see the Add Code section appear. Create your code.
Note: LionDesk will lock your campaign. Share this code with LionDesk users that you would like to give access to your campaign.
4) Type in Campaign Tags. Tags will help users find your campaign.
5) Type in a Description of your campaign.
6) Click on Publish
7) Once saved, you will see the following label appear under the campaign name to confirm that it is currently shared in the Campaign Library.
If at any point you get stuck, we're here to help via:
Phone 760-501-8582, Email firstname.lastname@example.org, and LiveChat Mon-Fri 7am - 5pm PT.