With LionDesk, you can create task reminders for yourself or your team members to stay on track with your workflow. You can create single or recurring tasks to remind you of important events, meetings, and more! You can also create tasks for a group of contacts to save you time. Follow the directions below to learn how to create a task.
Create Task Reminder
1) Open the main menu, and click on Contacts.
2) In the Contact Dashboard, select the contacts that you would like to email.
To select the entire page or all of your contacts, click on the following icon select All or Current Page.
3) Click on the following Task icon.
4) Add the details of the task on the slide-in screen.
5) Once completed, click on Create Task.
LionDesk will create a task for each contact that was selected.
If at any point you get stuck, we're here to help via:
Phone 760-501-8582, Email firstname.lastname@example.org, and LiveChat Mon-Fri 7am - 5pm